My cousin is a nurse who lives in a normal midwestern town. She sees children’s names often. And her stories of those children’s names never cease to amaze me. So here is my top ten list of the worst names people have named their children:
10. Babie Boi. How can this child ever join the football team?
9. I.V. This came from a mother having medications through an IV during the birth. She liked the twist on the name.
8. Meconium. These are the first stools an infant makes. Mom heard this word during the birthing process and thought it was pretty.
7. Ecstasy. Yes, this little baby girl was called Ecsta
sy. She was made during it, and will probably be looking for it her whole life.
6. Cherry. Not so bad. Until you look at the last name. Pieland. Yup, Cherry Pieland.
5. Every month is taken. January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. Not particularly terrible, but funny that she figured out each month was taken. Also taken, China, Japan, America, Canada, Mexico, Alaska, Italy, France, Asia, Africa and more.
4. F*ckwanna – OK, are you ready? Pronounce it “Foosh – Wanna.”
3. *sshole – Pronounce this “Ash-O-Lay.”
2. ABCDE – Pronounce this, “Ab-Seh-Dee”
1. And my favorite, just because it is so unbelievable. But
TRUE. SH*THEAD. Pronounce this “She-Haad.” Now… cheap viagra online on a resume.
I am not one to judge. But ABCDE?!