This month’s photo challenge topic was “love.” Other than my children and family, there is nothing I love more than my pets!
1. This is Dusty. She was a feral cat in Corolla that we took in. She is now the laziest, happiest house cat there ever was. But she is also the sheddiest. In this photo I caught her in mid-shake, tongue out, fur flying.
2. This is three month old Milo the ferret. We are now a home to two young “cat snakes, ” as my daughter puts it. One of my Facebook friends called them Furry Antidepressants. You can’t not laugh when the ferrets are playing. And those paws… just LOOK at those paws.
3. This is our rescued yellow lab mix River. I love her ALMOST as much as my son! And he feels the same way about me.
4. My daughter took the next two pictures. These are “the children,” being told to smile.
5. And then… of course, the kids had to cut up! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!
My daughter WINS for the best pictures of the batch!