Day 18 of the WWFC writing challenge gives us the subject, “Liars.”
There are liars everywhere. And I have proof.
- A thoracic epidural is not a big deal.
- Don’t worry about the accident paperwork. You are done. We will take care of everything for you.
- I’m proud of you.
- If you work hard you will see results.
- I will always have your back.
- Fishbites really work.
- You aren’t in labor.
- Your smile is pretty.
- You don’t need an antibiotic.
- The iPhone 5 has a long battery life.
- You will look beautiful with short hair.
My kids called me George for a month….
What are some doozies you have been told?!