Much to the dismay of my children, I take random pictures of EVERYTHING with my phone. “Mom… do you REALLY have to take a picture of that?” I thought it would be fun to flip through my phone’s album and post a few pictures of things that momentarily caught my eye.
1. This Little Tykes blue car is still in my back yard and is still used by my children. This weekend my daughter was using it as a stepping stool while making a mud pool. I was completely thrown when I realized the “David” license plate is still attached to the car. David, my first born, is almost 21 years old. Was he really so small that he could fit in to this car?!
2. An early morning in Corolla. Watching the sun rise over an ocean is truly spiritual.
3. Duck Donuts encourages people to wear pajamas so they can have their picture taken for the “Pajama Club” wall. We love finding pictures of all of our family members and friends from so many years gone by.
A bittersweet moment…. finding a picture of my daughter’s best friend who has since moved across the country!
4. I don’t often have successful culinary experiments. But this??? Price Club pork chops grilled over charcoal with pecan wood mixed in. I placed bacon over the top to provide moisture and… well… BACONNNNN!!!
5. I took a photo of myself on the Elliptical to prove to my friend that I could not pick up the phone. Like I said… I will take a picture of anything.
6. This goose was chasing the other males away from what I assume is the apple of his eye. Once the boys were gone he turned to his potential mate and hissed. Is he asking her to make him a sandwich?
Remember when cell phones were just PHONES??