Ahhhh baseball. My very favorite sport. I play it all the time, and see it even more. This is why I was thrilled that P.J. chose Baseball as the subject for the July photo challenge.
OK. I cheated. I oh so TOTALLY cheated.
1. The supermoon from our deck, ala baseball!
2. Homemade pretzels served with steak.
3. What we see every time we walk to the beach, minus the baseball. I never take this view for granted. EVER.
4. Free barbecue every Saturday at Mike Dianna’s. You just can’t go wrong with that!
5. This is my favorite picture. I was feeding our wild cat Dusty some breakfast and lined up the baseball with her head. A tough thing to do when a skittish cat jumps every time you move! Who says cats don’t love baseball! (OK, I don’t think anyone says that.)